Wednesday, August 3, 2011


Morning Glory
wait for me ...

gently unfold
unwind
let go
and breathe ...


to see
the majesty
before you
become you
within you
Good Morning Glory

Patricia Spreng
(click on the photos to enlarge)


Remembering my mom's birthday tomorrow... she would have been 93 years old. I hate not being able to buy her a card and a gift... so I made one instead ♥  She would wake us in the morning, as she raised the window shades with a cheerful “good morning glory!”  My daughter and I planted this vine three years ago in the summer she passed away.  I love to think of her now in all of God’s glory.  My heart likes to think she still says it each morning and  I can’t wait to hear her say it again.


2 comments:

  1. Such a glorious way to greet the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning glories are one of the prettiest flowers. I'm sure your mom feels your love.

    Love your monarchs too, excellent photography.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts ...